Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Learn to be a loner

Today, i ate my lunch by myself.. THE FIRST TIME EVER .. before, i was used to have 1 or more than 1 persons accompanying me having lunch.. :'( .. so sad.. but i think, it is quite important for me to live lonely abroad.. it's quite fun though :b ..

I ate at Sydney Fish Market.. many stupid birds wanted to eat my food .. soo, I was eating and shocking the birds not to touch my seafood hihihi.. I bought oyster, salmon and fried squid.. I ate at outdoor of Sydney Fish Market, therefore there are many stupid white birds always quacking asking for food .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate it so much..
I LOVE OYSTER SOOO MUCH .. but i can't eat much since it will increase our cholesterol.. so i just ordered half dozen..

anyway, yesterday, as usual, i had phone chatting with aan.. hmm... i was totally confused if i want to apply PR or not.., in the phone chatting, i blamed aan a little bit indirectly.. Blame him to give idea applying australia PR etc. Because of his idea, i started to think about that. The first important think to do if i want to apply PR is, i have to switch my degree and renew my student visa. I am lazy to renew my student visa if i switch my degree from M Com to M Prof Acct and extending 1 year study more but in other side, i want to apply PR but also hoping time will run fast .. arghhh..
I have to arrange all matters with Australian Imigration and UNSW .. i'm so unwilling to do that hehehe, so lazy :b .. In addition, when i was talking to him, Aan told me that sometimes, i am not OPEN to him.. he said sometimes, i don't talk openly and in details about my problems and thoughts. Actually, I DO IT .. but, sometimes, the things that crossing in my mind can not be explained fast and in details.. I have problem to represent my thoughts into sentences.. Sometimes, i explain it briefly because i don't know how to explain it in details.. Yesterday, i was totally confused .. and out of nowhere, i was asking aan "Let's go to heaven" heuheueue.. am i stupid ?? I was soooo confused yesterday.. ..

2 comments:

monalogue said...

hm.. gw jg ga bs makan sendiri.. ga terbiasa2 jg.. coba buat cuek, but i'm too self-conscious ....

vin kalo memang dah ga kuat LDR nya, ya udah jgn apply lah. tp klo menurut gw ya apply aja.. toh si aan blg mo pindah ke sydney jg temenin loe.

monalogue said...

vin kok RECENT COMMENTS loe yg di bagian kanan itu ga nongol ya?????