Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Is accounting always tricky ?

yesterday, i had 2 final exams..
1st one was accounting. OHHH GOSHH ... the exam was very tricky. I think , the unit coordinator was quite sick or crazy.. I had 2 last final exam papers, but i never saw as tricky as mine ..
Finish with 1 balance bank reconciliation and 1 unbalance cash flow statement.. i was quite unhappy about the result i couldn't finish that all balance :'( .. My aim was to have High Distinction in that subject, but after yesterday, i think i will be happy with Credit hahahahha..

Lesson learnt no.1 : Just let it flow, :), set a high target, make you even more stressfull during studying.

2nd one was business ethic.. I believed mon, you would be soo happy if you had this kind of exam, is all about BULLSHITT about ethic hauhuahauhua.. it's open book exam, and i got 3 hours.. I just answered 1 page per 1 question. There were 4 questions. I saw a girl that sat oblique in front of me writing with 2 FULL EXAM ANSWER BOOKs .. i was quite amazed with that kind of people if they can write MUCHH in the exam.. i was thinking, what they wrote about since i couldn't find any theory that can relate with the answer as much as they found .. hauhauhauhauhuaha.. or maybe, i am the person, who can't write well until several pages for 1 question.

Lesson learnt no.2 : Vina has to learn how to answer not answer, how to bullshit answers in pages hahahaha ..

then i went back to home .. My feeling was quite empty since i was not confident with Financial Accounting exam. I had dinner with my flatmate.. We ate sushi at Market City .. wuww.. it was so cheaaaappp.. all sushi $2.8 including grilled salmon sushi, grilled tuna sushi, takoyaki, etc.. but because i have my student card, it's only $2.5 per dish hahahahaha.. BIG SAVING FOR MONEY BUT BIG EATING FOR MY STOMACH :D

2 comments:

monalogue said...

huaaa kok gw sihh.. coro tuh yg pastinya hepi. he's the expert of NGEMENG hehehehehe.. your beloved ex bf :D

Anonymous said...

GELII .. najiss.. loe tuh ber2 pecinta ngemeng sejati.. apaan beloved ex bf HUAHUAHUHAUA.. nggakk banget..